Thursday, January 17, 2013

Well, we did it! December, 2012

Finally we picked up our motor coach in Tampa after waiting four months for it to be manufactured.  It is a 36 foot Tiffin Allegro and it is sooooo cool.  Full queen bed, one and a half bath, washer/dryer combo, convection/microwave oven, stove,  2 flat  screen high def TV 's with Blue Ray.   Pretty darn comfortable!
We took a driving course to learn how to drive this large vehicle with a towed car behind it.  We are over 50 feet long when rolling down the road.  It handles beautifully and is pretty easy to drive.   Yes, I drive it......and it's fun!



1 comment:

  1. I tried making a comment yesterday but it did not take it so I'm trying again. You look like your are having a wonderful time and I can not tell you how I wish I was there. Love to you all Jill

    ReplyDelete