Thursday, November 28, 2013

Our home on wheels

I thought you might be interested in how hard life is for us on the road.  We are really roughing it.  Please put us in your prayers.
Here are some photos of the coach, taken from the brochure.  I just can't get the lighting right so I thought I'd  borrow photos.
I have an induction range, convection oven/microwave and a dishwasher.  Smudge and Willow serve as the garbage disposals.

King size, sleep number bed.  That's the tray Paul uses to serve me breakfast in bed.

We have three large flat screen TV's with surround sound and blue ray,  We are in the process of getting satellite .  We have a large outside TV.  Life is rough...

My bathroom. Washer and dryer is in this area.  Paul has a half bath.

I fix dinner like this every night.  Especially the cloth napkins.  LOL

Pauls favorite place to have coffee.

My favorite space, although usually I am outside with my iPad.

Sleeper bed for company.

Pull out island for my gourmet cooking.

View from bedroom
Faux fire place/ heater and we have heated floors.
 Is that Smudge sticking his tongue out at me?????

View from drivers seat, back.

3 comments:

  1. Lol..good pictures. We DO love your coach. Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie! I am a great photographer, aren't I? ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have quite a sweet ride. Rollin in style. I think I would love to do what you two are doing I love to travel and experience new things. So did you sell your house in Indy? How would I get a Christmas card to you?

    ReplyDelete